Best viewed in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog design created in 1024X768 Resolution.
Blog designed by: I|LuSi0nS' Designs
Blog designed on: 5th August 2006
Blogged by: Leonard Lee
Credits to the various creators of the various brushes.
Copyright 2006 I|LuSi0nS Design.
His Profile
His Name : Leonard Lee His NickName : Lek Dao Kia, I|LuSi0nS His Trademark: I|LuSi0nS' Designs His D.O.B : 24th August 1987 His School : Nanyang Poly - Engineering IT His Work : National Institute Of Education & Toy R' Us His Dream : A Photographer, A Programmer, A DesignerHis Family
God Mummy : Ziqian God Aunty : Pixie God JieJies : LeonYie, Ann Ann, Yumiko, Jacqueline God MeiMeis : Tracy, Suyi, Philana, Zelia, Joanne Angela, Stacy, Valerie, Jia Yan, Sandy God Daughter: June Half Sister : Weiqian
His Wishes
/-A new Wallet-/ /- PSP!!! -/ /- Sony Digital Camera -/ /- A Watch -/ /- A Bag -/ /- External Hardisk -250Gb -/ /- Web Camera -/ /- Any gadgets that's Cool -/ I am a gadget Freak!
Links
Thursday, August 17, 2006
=) Guess i shall blog something before i sleep todae..
Everyone must be wondering what happen to me.. where i actually have 4 days in a row not online in msn.. LOL actually i was online but appearing offline.. But yea Windows Live Messenger still allows me to chat with friends while appearing offline.. startled a few people when i chatted with them..
Y did i appear offline? haha.. was pretty rushing through my NIE work... so yea couldn't afford to be distracted by msn, dota, irc and the online games.. hah cuz time was really precious.. it was the few moments where i find myself so lack to time.. "Haha See Lah!! Last min work!!"
Chatted with Cheryl a couple of minutes ago.. I do miss her haha.. Everytime see her online.. but i seriously dunno how to start a conversation with her. =) well now we are up to something for her best budd.. so yea Jia you cheryl with the Windows Movie Maker.. haha. you can do it.
Anyway going to the hospital tmr with lingz.. nothing wrong with me and nothing wrong with her.. haha juz that ya la.. trying to see if i am eligible to donate blood to lingz' friend's friend's Father... I am doing something nice.. yet terrifying and tiring.. the last time i had to take a blood test.. 2 small tubes was enough was me to slp through 1 day.. lol
Wish me luck... haha.
I realise i got a pretty nice amount saved up for myself.. supposedly for my Genting trip lah...
i calculated abt 400 bucks.. and then my NIE pay will be like another 440 =P haha
maybe i can complete another item on my list again. LOLHe wrote something on 12:54:00 AM...